Empowering Gift Idea: Ecumen Offers Presto Computerless Email to People Who Don't Have Computers
Do you have a loved one who doesn't have a computer, yet you'd love to email them photos of the kids, big events or a variety of documents? Now you can!
Ecumen has joined with Silicon Valley-based Presto Services, the leading provider of computerless email, to offer through our Ecumen at Home services Presto Mail for $14.99 per month plus a one-time charge of $99.99 for the Printing Mailbox made for Presto by HP. The Ecumen-Presto offer is here on the Ecumen at Home technology page.
- Allows you to send email to people who don't use a computer
- Uses an HP Printing Mailbox and Presto Mail service
- Transforms emailed messages into beautiful, easy-to-read e-letters with photos and attachments automatically printed
- Nothing new for your loved one to learn — messages and photos are automatically printed
Presto is a combination of the Presto Printing Mailbox and Presto Mail service. It allows you to use the convenience of email to communicate with loved ones who don't use a computer or the Internet.
How it works
1. Send email, photos and other documents to a Presto-provided email address
2. The Presto Mail service transforms emailed messages and photos into printable, full color e-letters
3. The Presto Printing Mailbox automatically retrieves messages via the phone line and prints them out
Before and after
Easy to use
This is the one electronics product your loved one will actually use, because they don't actually need to "use" it. They simply pick up the printed messages from the tray, read and enjoy! No checking a computer for messages or struggling with email attachments. It's all done for them, automatically. There is nothing they need to do or learn.